Content of your product.
You are solely responsible for the content you choose to include in your product. It is not advisable to include any information of a commercial nature which you want to keep confidential, for example trade secrets. If you choose to include such information in your product, you do so at your own risk.
You must have the right to use the content you include in a product. For example, if you include personal data of a third party you must have the right to use that personal data. Or if you include a third party's trade mark or other intellectual property rights you must have permission to use such third party intellectual property rights.
You must not include content which:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- is in any way unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- harms any minor;
- is defamatory of any person;
- contains obscene material;
- infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- promotes violence;
- promotes discrimination;
- gives the impression that it has been endorsed by us;
- promotes any illegal activity; or
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.