- Set up your document to the size of one page - width 289mm x height 380mm
- 15mm margin at the top, bottom and outside edge of each page. It is possible to print a double-page spread on a traditional tabloid.
Read our traditional printing guide for essential colour information, and the glossary for an explanation of any unfamiliar terms.
- CMYK or greyscale
- No spot colours
- Black and white photos and artwork should be set to print greyscale
- Colour profiles - You can use any generic CMYK colour profile. We will manage colour before printing, to reduce ink coverage to an acceptable level for newsprint
Text and images
- We recommend you set your image resolution between 150 dpi and 300 dpi - for more information see our guide to image resolution.
Minimum Font Size
- The smallest font size we recommend is 8pt, although some fonts may print well at smaller sizes.
- Export your PDF as single pages, in reading order, with no crop marks or bleed added.
- See our export guide for full instructions.