- Set up your document to the size of one page - width 289mm x height 380mm.
- 15mm margin at the top, bottom and outside edge of each page. It is possible to print a double-page spread on a digital tabloid.
Read our digital printing guide for essential information on colours in digital printing.
- CMYK or greyscale.
- No spot colours.
- Black and white photos and artwork can be set to print CMYK or greyscale.
- All blacks are printed CMYK so blacks can be set to print either 100%K or rich black.
- Colour profiles - You can use any generic CMYK colour profile. We will manage colour before printing, to reduce ink coverage to an acceptable level for newsprint.
Text and images
- We recommend you set your image resolution between 150dpi and 300dpi - for more information see our guide to image resolution.
Minimum font size
- The smallest font size we recommend is 8pt, although some fonts may print well at smaller sizes.
- Export your PDF as single pages, in reading order, with no crop marks or bleed added.
- See our export guide for full instructions.